Excelsior Groups Carlift models are hydraulic driven elevators, specially designed for vehicle transport accompanied by driver.
Its interconnected double centralized hydraulic plant and special maneuvering minimizes to almost nul the possibility of breakdown.
These excellent lifts adjust easily to particular garages and other light traffic applications.
- Our car lifts are designed for a payload of 3,500kg. , a 12 meters distance and a speed of 0.2-0.3 m/sec. At the same time it counts on button panel in the car.
- The installation of the machinery is carried out though a direct pull (built-in piston) or pull-release cable with differential 2:1, supported on two opposing columns.
- Slack wire switches.
- Rupture valve end.
- Blocking speed regulator.
- 48 volts electrical charging.
- Automatic doors of 4/6/8 panels, depending on the dimensions of the hollow.
- Load weighting device.
- Slip-proof flooring.