1-ECO EXCEL ELEVATOR
Ascensores Excelsior launches on the market its most versatile model to give a solution to persons with reduced mobility. This is a domestic elevator.
- Maximum payload of 385 kg
- Maximum trouble of 12 metres
- Minimum pit depth of 150 mm
- Minimum over height 2,500 mm
- Maximum speed of 0.15 m/s
- Single-phase motor of 2 hp
- Landing doors, semi-automatic or automatic doors, both blind or of panoramic glass.
- Hold-to-run operation or normal operation.
- Automatic car doors.
- Customized dimensions and finishes.
- Removes architectural barriers
- Connects to all types of power supply
- Silent and easy to install
- Non-compulsory maintenance.
The pneumatic elevator is an ecological elevator, as it’s the only Aire Elevator and reduces enormally consumption and maintenance. Two models available:
It may be installed over the existing floor in an area from 96 or 140 cm in diameter,without need of a machine room . The different models present an elegant design that permits 360º visibility.
- No pit excavation, hoist way, or machine room needed.
- Installation within one to two days.
- Ideal for new and existing homes due to the minimal space required to accommodate the elevator.
- Absolute safety in case of a power failure since the moving car automatically descends to the lowest level and the electro-mechanical door will open to let the passenger out.
- Cost-effective approach for elevator installation.
- Self-supporting structure (the elevator can rest on any existing ground floor).
- Eco-Friendly Elevator: No energy used during descent: gravity is used instead.
- Fully transparent and panoramic view without cables or pistons that block vision.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Starting and stopping operations are extremely smooth.
PVE30 (750)- One person
PVE37 (933)- Two passengers
PVE52 (1316)-Three passengers